1. Comparative plant ecology: a functional approach to common British species
2. CEExploitation of environmental heterogeneity by plants: Ecophysiological processes above- and belowground
3. CEPlanthoppers: their ecology and management
4. CETheoretical Evolutionary Ecology
5. CECross-cultural ethnobotany of northest India
6. CETropical alpine environments: Plant form and function
7. CEPlant invaders: The threat to natural ecosystems.
8. CEEcology of world vegetation
9. CEWeed ecology: Implications for management
10. CEPlant kairomones in insect ecology and control
11. CEPlant ecology
12. CEEvolutionary ecology across three trophic levels: Goldenrods, Gallmakers and natural enemies
Copyrights © 2001. JRD Tata Memorial Library, Indian Institute of Science,Bangalore - 560 012, India.